Check out the latest beauty products I scored at one of my favorite dollar stores, 99 Cents Only. Watch my 99 Cents Only Dollar Store Beauty Haul video below.
I tried out the Neutrogena Micro Mist sunless tanner spray on half of my face so we could see how well it worked. See the before and after side-by-side test in my video. Watch my Neutrogena Micro Mist Sunless Tan Before & After + Review video below.
I love to go shopping the day after any holiday to see what amazine clearance deals I can find. Christmas is no exception, with tons of beauty sets and perfume sets being marked down 50% – 75% off the regular prices! Watch my After Christmas Clearance Sets video below.
This giant collective January (plus other months) empites video shows all of the beauty products I’ve used up. Watch my January Empties – Products I’ve Used Up video below.
I am here to test beauty products for you, even if it means I come out looking like I’m starring in a horror film! This time I tested the NuPore facial mask from the 99 Cents Only dollar store. Watch my Scary NuPore Facial Mask video below.
I know I’m way behind schedule since it’s already the middle of February, but I am finally getting caught up on videos from the holidays and here is my Christmas presents haul!
All of my presents were either from Flash or from myself (which I snuck into my stocking to be from Flash!). I hope you like what I got and that you had a wonderful holiday! Watch my Christmas presents haul video below.
It’s time for a little chat in my new video, the Common White Girl tag. There are all kinds of questions in this tag which has been going around YouTube lately.
If you haven’t been tagged yet, I tag you! See the questions below and then go film your answers. And no, you don’t have to be white or a girl. That’s just the name of the tag.
Common White Girl TAG Questions
1. Favorite Starbucks drink?
2. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
3. How many selfies do you take on a daily basis?
4. How many IG followers and pics do you have?
5. Do you ever say "LOL" or "OMG" out loud?
6. Do you wear the same clothing item more than once?
7. Are you racist? (Why is this even a question)
8. How many tweets do you have?
9. Instagram, Twitter, or Tumblr?
10. What do you spend most of your time doing?
11. Who are your favorite YouTubers?
12. How often do you do your nails?
13. Are you a shopaholic?
14. How many times have you watched Mean Girls?
15. Do you own a lot of clothes?
16. Do you take pictures of your food before you eat it?
17. Do you wear makeup everyday?
18. What are your average grades in school?
19. How do you usually style your hair?
20. Do you always look presentable?
FTC DISCLAIMER: This IS NOT a sponsored video. All products used in this video were purchased by me. I received no fees for the publication of this video. At the time of production, I had no relationship with the makers of the products used.
The day I made this video was a grey day for me. I felt down and dreary, like I was living a life with a huge black rain cloud hanging over only my head and following me everywhere I went.
We all have grey days, and even though I don’t suffer from depression or bipolar disorder, I know there are lots of girls and guys out there that have grey days for some or most of the time.
Watch my video, grey days:
It’s time for fall favorites in this new Autumn tag video. Watch my Autumn is Awesome tag video below.
If you love sweater weather like me, this autumn YouTube tag video is for you! Watch my sweater weather tag video below.